Abilene Christian University seeks individuals who have high standards of personal ethics and have demonstrated excellence in their professional lives and academic studies.
To be admitted into the online Master of Education in Higher Education program you must:
- Complete an application and pay the $50 application fee
- Have completed a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or comparable non-U.S. university (see specific department for any additions or exceptions)
- Have a cumulative undergraduate approximate B average or above in the area of focus or related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA
- Submit official transcripts showing all previous college work
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit a purpose statement (two pages, double spaced) describing your desire for entering the M.Ed. in Higher Education and future career plans
- Submit a current resumé
Note: Transfer credits are not accepted for the Master’s in Higher Education program.
Please contact an Enrollment Advisor to start the application process.
2015 Academic Year Submission Deadlines
Spring I 2015 – Application Deadline – December 22, 2014
Spring II 2015 – Application Deadline – February 16, 2015
Summer I 2015 – Application Deadline – April 13, 2015
Summer II 2015 – Application Deadline – June 8, 2015
Fall I 2015 – Application Deadline – August 3, 2015
Fall II 2015 – Application Deadline – September 28, 2015
The M.Ed. in Higher Education is offered entirely online and can be completed in as few as two years by working professionals. This program has two starting points during each semester – fall, spring and summer – allowing students to enter the program six times per year. FALL 2014 August 18 Fall Session 1 – [...]
Below you will find the total tuition costs associated with our Master of Education in Higher Education online degree program. Tuition (per credit hour) $726 Total Credit Hours 36 Application Fee $50 Resource Fee $275 Residency Fee1 $500 Total2 $26,961 OTHER FEES Graduation Fee3 ~$72 Graduate Certificate in Conflict Resolution Optional Students who choose to [...]
The ability to pay for your education is always an important consideration. Many options are available to help you fund your graduate education. Employer-Sponsored Tuition Assistance Many organizations offer employee tuition assistance and, in some cases, cover 100 percent of tuition costs. Programs and policies vary among employers. Consult your human resource office to learn [...]
Abilene Christian University is proud to support those who serve our country and committed to helping service members and veterans achieve their education goals. As a military-friendly university, ACU offers a variety of ways for you to finance your education. Please see our complete list of ACU’s Military Benefit and Chapter Summaries for details. The [...]