The Master of Education in Higher Education online program is designed for student development professionals who reside in a higher education setting and are seeking advanced training, as well as recent college graduates who have an interest in working in student affairs or various education administration roles. Graduates have gone on to roles such as residence life director, academic advisor, international student coordinator, financial aid counselor, intramurals director, career services advisor and many others.
ACU Program Benefits:
- Earn your graduate degree in just two years
- No thesis or GRE required for admission
- Regionally top ranked by U.S. News & World Report
- Unique emphasis in college student affairs and conflict management
- Faculty excellence (academic credentials, award-winning, published)
- Degree provides a solid foundation for future doctoral work in higher education